Most Popular Questions
- 1. How long does it take to build a website?
- 2. What is difference between Mean stack and LAMP Stack?
- 3. Do I need to have a website with all features same as application?
It purely depends on the complexity and scale of the project. However, we have experienced developers in our line; we can meet your deadline, regardless of the complexity.
- The term Mean stack stands for MongoDB ,AngularJS , NodeJS, Express.JS which is a combination of databases, back-end coding and front-end coding as well.
- LAMP stands for Linux, MySQL, Apache and PHP is open source proven tech for building server-side coding.
It is not mandatory to have the site with the same characteristics as the application. You can target the development of applications with a first page of the site. By getting more traction, you can have the website with the same characteristics as the app.
All Web Development Questions
Yes. We not only help you create a presence on the web but also help you at the top of Google ranking Rankings.