10 Quick Tips about Android App
Android apps have become very popular owing to the powerful features they offer. Android is the most flexible mobile operating system preferred by developers around the world. The main reason why businesses go for it is its cost-effectiveness. Using this license free software, businesses can bring down their development cost and thus, increase their ROI (Return on Investment).
Now, let’s talk about some of the quick tips that can really enhance your use of android device.
- Rotation lock is the most useful feature of android. The notification shade has the rotation lock feature which can be tapped to lock screen rotation. This keeps your screen in the current orientation. You can again tap on the same icon to unlock the rotation.
- If you are in a meeting and don’t want your android device to act as a disturbance, then all you can do is just turn off the notifications for the app. Go to the apps info page under Apps and just uncheck the box labeled as “Show Notifications“. This will keep your notifications bar empty.
- Use Android’s stock music player to equalize your music. Using this android app you can choose equalizer. You can also access manual sliders, a load of presets and bass and 3D effects.
- Android makes it easy for you to move and arrange icons. You just need to long-press the icon of the app, on your home screen, which you wish to move, and just move it around wherever you want.
- Blind to unlock feature helps users in unlocking the device in a quick and smart way. Using Android’s Liveness check, you can blink before the device to unlock it.
- Dictate long and rambling texts on offline mode using Google Voice typing. All you need to do is choose ‘Download offline speech recognition’ under Language & input option in settings.
- You can view the notifications blind to find any even for which you have been invited through Google Calendar. You can also expand it and send a pre-defined response.
- With the new gallery features, you can browse all snaps quickly. To delete the images individually, you can slide up and down.
- Using Jelly Bean’s Data Usage Settings, you can find the option to designate certain wifi networks as Mobile hotspots. This can prevent background apps to access your data and save a lot of cash.
- If you want to use multiple spaces, then you can just tap the space bar twice, instead of typing a period at the end of each sentence and putting a space after it.
You may be interested
TOP 5 Messaging Apps in India 2018Ashesh Shah - Aug 17, 2018
In this era of technological advancement, developers are constantly innovating globally. They build and design messaging apps that allow the…
Natural Language Processing (NLP)Ashesh Shah - Aug 16, 2018
By "natural language" we refer to a language used for daily communication by human beings; languages like English, Hindi or…
Web Messaging App Development and its Business ScopeSreenivas T - Aug 09, 2018
Well-managed customer communication is essential for business success. Today, companies are closer to their customers than ever before. Customer relationship…