Customized Apparel App - Success Story
Challenge Area: Customer Service, Easy Payments
- Enhanced business reach
- Expand product line and variety
The client is into the business of tailoring and designing apparel for men, women, and kids. Their business involved catering not only to the individuals but also to the wedding orders for bridal, bulk & uniform, and possess a team of designers who are highly experienced in designing and tailoring custom sewn outfits. The client was looking forward to developing an application to allow its customers with seamless order placement and provide an option to buy fabric, get it stitched by experts, and delivered to their doorstep within the shortest time possible.
- Support the ever-changing demands by developing a scalable mobile application.
- Fix the appointments, online payment facility, and access the address book to trace the customer location.
- Make payments securely.
- Track customer locations to foresee if the orders can be delivered within time or not.
We developed a plan that was initiated by analyzing the business functions, customer base, and customer behavior. To ensure the application efficiency, we finalized the list of required features and capabilities along with a transparent ordering process with the client to quickly became a key hub of the online tailoring and designing requirements of various customers. Not just easy ordering, we also focused on the client's demand for including fabric catalog, arranging a designer visit for taking measurements, and alteration services within a few taps.
- Easy onboarding for clients and users.
- Faster order processing
- Hasslefree checkout flow
- Immersive user interface
- Interactive fabric catalog
- The inventory cost dropped significantly.
- Outreach and accessibility of the client increased to a larger audience.
- The app facilitated showcasing more fabric varieties online.
- The client utilized the app to expand the product line
- Augmented clientele base from different regions.