Lead Management – Case Study
Tradebulls Securities(P) Ltd. is a leading financial firm in India to offer reliable brokerage services and advance wealth management. Having a wide clientele, the company offers expert services in Equity, Currency, Commodity Trading, Derivatives, and more. Tradebulls is proficient in the distribution of Mutual Funds, IPO, Personal Loans & Insurance, Portfolio Management, Online Trading, and Depository Services and has one of the biggest pool of research and advisory professionals to do fundamental and technical research reports regularly. The company currently has 1000+ employees and are counted as the top five brokers in Gujrat on NCDEX and BSE in terms of turnover and excelling progress.
Brand: Tradebulls Securities(P) Ltd
Core Platform : Android | iPhone
Programming Language: Asp.Net, Android Java, Objective C
Framework: Asp.net MVC 5.0
HNI, Individuals, Corporates who invest in the stock, equity, MF, etc.
- Getting proper reporting of all salespeople.
- Identifying the gap in the existing sales channel.
- Tracking of sales lead, attendance.
- Measuring sales performance and sales funnel.
- The project does not have any major technical challenges.
The client’s requirements were feasible; however the challenging part was that at the time the app was developed, there was the unavailability of enough documents and resources in mobile application development and also, the technology was limited in terms of nature.
Under the discovery phase, we identified the gap of existing sales channel and their challenges for getting proper reporting of all salespeople, followed by tracking of sales lead, attendance, measuring performance, sales funnel, etc across India.
So based on requirement gathering, we have created UX using balsamic.
- We have shared UI (PNGs) through invisio.
- All business logic were documented and approved with the client.
- During the Ui/UX stage, we have discussed the business requirements with all respective 3rd party vendors and identified the best vendors for the business needs of the client to finalize their agreements with them.
Before the actual project started we collected the following documentation to ensure we are building the right application
- Design documents
- Sample Data/existing process
- Connection with their existing HR/Employee data for login and roles management
- Track and validate the employee’s visits to customers or leads.
- Access sales team performance.
- Gain visibility in managing sales of the company.
- Enhance customer service.
- Develop Lead management System, Where the customer can log in/register and the Sales team access the leads.
- Bring transparency in a system wherein employee’s visit to meet customer can be tracked and validated.
- Develop an organized system between customer and company.
- Manage Leads
- Visit Customer
- Punch location while meeting onsite to customer
- Web App
- Salesman/Sales Manager and other Sales team management
- Leads flow and status
- Create leads (Call Center through leads)
- MIS Reports
- Lead Management
- Location Tracking
- MIS Reports
- User Management
- GPS based lead /meeting verification
Key Takeaways and Learnings
GPS based lead /meeting verification
- Productivity has been doubled.
- Increase in SQF leads and sales by 15%
- Reduced overhead of Tele calling, manual reporting.
- Reduction in manpower cost by 20%