A part of the ibibo Group, redBus is the worlds’ number1 inter-city bus ticketing service. Founded in Bangalore, India in 2006, redBus connects various cities around the globe through a click of a button. RedBus has brought together more than 2,000 bus operators and are covering over 100,000 routes across countries. Its 7.5 million loyal customers make redBus the largest group of bus-users in the world.
What Its Loyal Customers Like About The Redbus App
Choice of choosing bus depending on bus operator, departure and arrival timings, pick up and drop off location, bus types, budget and customer feedback.
A variety of buses
Payment through online banking, debit or credit cards and paytm wallet.
Live bus tracking
Options of booking hotels from a choice of over 20,000 at budget prices.
Are you looking to Build an App like Redbus? Get a Free QuoteShare your requirement to
Is The Cost of the Budget Friendly Like its Services?
- The development cost for apps like Redbus varies based on the different platforms; Android costs relatively higher than the iOS platform because it mainly has more devices to be tested against. (amongst other reasons)
- It is of paramount importance that the app is designed in a way that it attracts and maintains its customers while being user-friendly. Advanced technologies and resources are needed, which usually come with a higher price.
- The rate to create an app like this depends on the choice of size of the app. The bigger the size the more it costs.
- The administration sections of an app i.e. add/block feature, managing, reporting, data control
- Lastly, a good and experienced developer is vital as his location and expertise also influence the development of the app.
- Including mobile wallet feature incurs extra costs but, definitely comes with its advantages.
Contact us for more information about the development and cost of an app similar to that of redBus. Our knowledge and expertise will help you in planning and implementing the development process of your app.