The brainchild of young entrepreneur Ritesh Agarwal, OYO Rooms was created in 2013 and is a set up of budget hotels in India. OYO rooms follow the aggregator business model wherein, they partner with other hotels, signing contracts with them, and selling their products under the OYO room umbrella name. Customers buy these services from OYO rooms without necessarily knowing who the partner is, since OYO Rooms does not fail to provide its customers with decent quality of service. Hotels too can approach OYO Rooms on their company website and register with them.
OYO Room's Story of Success
Began in 1 hotel in Gurgaon, now expands over 160 cities across India.
Have more than 70,000 rooms in over 8,500 hotels.
Has a 2,500 crore revenue.
Backed by major capital firms like Softbank Group, Greenoaks Capital, etc.
Hassel-less booking and cancellations.
OYO is an Unique as the Start-Up
Search hotel rooms by locality, city or even landmark.
Option to search and view nearby hotels.
User friendly interface and ease of access
Payments can be made through Debit or credit cards, Paytm wallet, net banking, ITZC, Mobikwik wallet.
Are you looking to Build an App like OYO? Get a Free QuoteShare your requirement to
Is the Development of This Budget-Room app
There are a couple of factors that influence the cost of a renowned app like OYO Rooms.
- App platform The development cost for an app like OYO Rooms varies based on the different platforms; Android costs relatively higher than the iOS platform because it mainly has more devices to be tested against. (Amongst other reasons)
- Basic features User accounts, their viewing history and reservation history, ratings and reviews, bar code etc are basic feature that occupy space and affect the overall costs of developing an app like this.
- App design for an app like OYO rooms to maintain its hold in the market, it is important to fancy customers with a variety of options in a variety of places by luring them into make reservations. The app must be designed to be user friendly and engaging.
- Mobile wallet using a mobile wallet into an app leads to payments happening almost immediately without any kind of problems. Including this feature incurs extra costs but, definitely comes with its advantages.
- App size the overall size of an app is formed by its features and its functionality. This results in various surplus charges.
- App Developer a good and experienced developer is vital as his location and expertise also influence the development of the app.
At Fusion Informatics, we help entrepreneurs achieve great heights with their inventions. Contact us for more information regarding costs and technology for great apps like these.