A subsidiary brand of Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd., Byju’s is an up-and-coming learning company which offers interactive online coaching classes for CAT, Civil Services, GMAT, GRE and School education from class 4 to 12. Their main focus lies in Mathematics and science, where in students are explained concepts visually, using modern digital animations and illustrations.
Reportedly, Byju’s have around 8 million users overall and about 4 lakh paid subscribers, with an annual retention rate of about 90 percent. Byju’s has won the much-esteemed Crisil Emerging India award and has also won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award.
What Attracts Students and Parents to BYJU'S
Guidance for competitive exam takers.
Free of costs videos on general knowledge and current affairs.
Suitable subscription offers.
Chat/messaging service to get immediate support.
Usage of morden digial animations & illustrations.
Are you looking to Build an App like BYJU'S? Get a Free QuoteShare your requirement to
Is an App Like BYJU'S Expensive One?
An e-learning app like Byju’s is a database driven app and such apps require a persuasive design and a strong and vigorous base to support the high-end features and tons of information the app holds.
- It is of immense importance that the app is designed in a way that it attracts and maintains its customers while being user-friendly. Advanced technologies and resources are needed, which usually come with a higher price.
- The development cost for apps like Byju’s varies based on the different platforms; Android costs relatively higher than the iOS platform because it mainly has more devices to be tested against. (amongst other reasons)
- The bigger the size the more it costs. Being an e-learning app, it is bound to have videos and extracts of texts which occupy space and lead to an increase in costs.
- Basic features like user profiles, Barcodes and QR codes, image manipulation and video services and advance features like data syncing, push notifications, geolocations etc.
- The administration sections of an app i.e. add/block feature, reporting, data control
- Lastly, a good and experienced developer is vital as his location and expertise also influence the development cost.
Creating a fruitful e-learning app is a promising venture but needs the guidance and support of skilled and experienced professionals. Come, get in touch with us to know more and avail of great offers.